2. BWP Trust is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (which governs the privacy of personal information collected by businesses), and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
3."Personal information" is information or opinion (in recorded form or otherwise) about an identified, or reasonably identifiable, individual. This includes an individual's name, date of birth, residential address, contact details, banking details and tax file number.
4. Some information we collect from clients (including investors and prospective investors), customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered personal information. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
5. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by BWP Trust:
If you are an investor or prospective investor, we may also collect your personal information:
7. We may tell you more about how we handle personal information at the time we collect the information.
8. We collect, hold, use and/or disclose personal information for the following purposes:
9. We may also share your personal information with:
10. We may use our customers', investors' and other clients' and business associates' personal information, including contact details, to provide them with information about products and services, including those of third parties, which we consider may be of interest. We may do this while we have a current business relationship with you, even if you are on the Do Not Call Register. We may also disclose your details to other organisations for specific marketing purposes. You may opt-out of direct marketing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below or by following the method advised on any of our marketing communications.
11. BWP Trust places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to protect against the misuse, inference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure of personal information under our control.
12. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
13. BWP Trust retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
14. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
15. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
16. BWP Trust is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and web-site users.
17. So long as your request to access your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information through our Privacy Officer:
Mr Michael WedgwoodManaging DirectorBWP Management LimitedLevel 6, 40 The EsplanadePERTH WA 6000
Telephone: +61 8 9327 4356Facsimile +61 8 9327 4344
18. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
19. If we refuse your request to access or correct your personal information we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
21. We generally cannot use information gathered from cookies to identify someone. You may change the settings on your browser to reject cookies.
22. If you would like to know more about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at mailto:email@example.com.
23. If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to our handling of personal information about you in accordance with the Privacy Act. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure, then you can complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or via www.oaic.gov.au.
Level 14 Brookfield Place Tower 2,23 St Georges Terrace,PERTH WA 6000
Tel: (+61 8) 9327 4356Facsimile: (+61 8) 9327 4344Email: email@example.com